Monday, September 22, 2008

What Addie's been up to.....and INTO

Oh the fun times that surround a baby learning to become more and more mobile! She really is funny how she'll roll herself right into the areas and corners I try and make her avoid. Silly girl....

Mommy had "hid" all of the cords and such in one corner behind the ottoman....yep, it took her all of three or four minutes to roll over there, small diaper bag in tow to find them. Hmmm.....some serious baby proofing is to come. I thought I had! Note the little bag with her....she's funny, she loves that thing! She always picks a random "toy" to take with her on her adventures.

Friday night Addie got to have her friend Reagan sleep over :) Lori was running the TOU Marathon in Logan on Saturday and needed someone to watch Reagan, so we got to play with her for a day. These two were so cute together! At one point, I thought, see? I could totally handle twins....hmmm....couple hours later I thought "How do you do this Heather?" Seriously though, Reagan was an ANGEL- she slept 11 hours that night!!! Although....this was how Addie spent the night.....SICK!! Okay, so I know she looks happy because she really is such a happy baby. It's hard to see, but she's got a runny nose, and red flushed cheeks...not to mention hair a mess. Poor little thing was up all night (therefore mommy too) with a horrible runny nose. She couldn't breathe if I layed her down, so I had to hold her upright in a chair all night so she could sleep :( She's doing a little better today, so hopefully a few more days and she'll be okay. I gave it to her, so I feel bad. I'm past the worst of it, and I think she is too. Now, it's daddy turn....sorry honey!

She looks so innocent by grandma Rees's flowers doesn't she? Haha, she was grabbing them and tearing them apart...which grandma happily allowed her to. Would you tell that face no? See? She must have been feeling a little better....back into finding things she shouldn't play with ;) And Yes, that is drool on her shirt...gotta love that.

6 comments:

C and C Young said...

Isn't it amazing what little fingers can find!!?? I LOVE that she chooses some random item to go on her adventures with her--she's already super social!

mlewrkmn said...

I love it! She is all over the place. Cute thing. I have the cutest niece ever! Love you guys.

Pieces of Us said...

I was just thinking yesterday about Beckam getting into things. Hopefully it's still a few months off because we have MAJOR baby proffing to do. Addie is so stinking cute! We need to get together. Sorry you guys have been sick =( That's no fun. Derek thinks he might be getting sick..ugh..not looking forward to that. I love the drool shirt. That is what Beckam looks like constantly. I'll put a bib on him and he soaks through it. I never knew a baby could have so much drool!!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I love her sick smiley picture. No one would believe you that she was sick if you hadn't told us. She is an adorable little girl. Is that a JuJu bag that she got into? Do you have one of them? How do you like it if you do? I am a bag stalker.

Jenny said...

Melissa- yes that is a JuJu Be Bag...it is the smallest of the line. It is kind of a purse sized one. I use that one when I'm running in somewhere and don't want the whole big diaper bag. They make several sizes, the "Be All" size is the one that fits everything.
My "Big" diaper bag isn't that brand.... I too am a lover of bags, and Jed bought me a really cute Juicy bag for my bday before I had Addie....seen here http://snobbybabies.com/proddetail.asp?prod=JCQuiltedBK

Gotta love cute bags! Mine is a little different that the pic, mine is brown and velour.

Lori said...

thank you so much for watching Reagan! She had such a great time. :)