Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome Baby Deacon

Deacon Daniel Rees has finally arrived! He was born on Monday September 22, 2008. He weighs 8 lbs 12 oz- Those Rees's make big boys! He's a little sweetie and we're so excited that Addie has another cousin! We couldn't be happier for Terry and Melissa- good job guys! He's a keeper!

The happy family- Melissa, Terry and baby Deacon

Here's the new little one sleeping all snuggly in his mommy's arms.


Addie got to meet her new cousin...she had to keep her distance since she's been sick. She really wanted to GRAB him though, along with most things in her sight right now!

4 comments:

Niki said...

Cute pics yeah for having babies. Addie looks so cute I love her head band. Yeah I was just calling to check up on you guys and see how your doing. Talk to you soon.

Megan said...

Umm 8 pounds 12 ounces? I am hurting down there just thinking about it! He is adorable though and so is Addie - I especially love her outfit...as usual!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I have already forgotten how little they are..even 8 pounds is little. Congrats to them! Thanks for the bag expertise. I secretly stock them. I probably don't need a big bag now that Logan is getting older but I still want one. I love that one you have....so cute. On the carseat ours only went up to 22 pounds so we started looking around. If yours goes to 30 pounds then you are good for awhile I think. We just had a carrier and he was starting to poke out of it and just wasn't fitting. We could have used it for a few more months but decided he looked more comfortable in a big boy seat. Hope that helps and if you have any questions when you look let me know.

Melissa Rees said...

I'm so glad you came to visit me in the hospital! Thanks for being a great sis-in-law! Me and Terry are still getting a kick out Addie!