Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Zoo

I took Addie to the zoo on Saturday with my sister-in-law Emily and her kids, Grady and Taylor. It was lots of fun! Addie was so good and just loved being outside with all the people. She even liked a few of the animals. Let's face it though, at this point, people are still more interesting to her. Her grandpa Randy joined in the fun too!


Here are our little monkeys :) Taylor, Grady and Addie

Addie and her grandpa checking out the Zebras...and randomly chickens were in there ??

Here is Taylor happy as can be on the carousel! I love this picture- what a cutie pie! Addie liked it too...mommy was a little dizzy though. Wow, I must be getting old or something.

4 comments:

mlewrkmn said...

That was so much fun! The pics turned out really cute! I love our little monkey's!

Netti said...

I loooove the zoo!! How fun!! Me and Jesse went not too long ago and I loved it just as much as I did when I was little...maybe even more!

You Workman's sure do have some cute kids!!

Megan said...

Anna loved the carasoul...until it started to move. It freaked her out a little. I had to spot Ross, who was standing outside watching, so as to not get dizzy - so you are not alone my friend. The picstures are way cute and I find it really starnge that chickens and zebras were in the same exhibit...hmmmmm

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I get dizzy on things like that now too. Put me on a swing...wow that is crazy. I don't know how I used to do it. I love the zoo pictures though. I want to take Logan there.