Friday, August 29, 2008

Addie's week

So what do you do with 300 misprinted wedding invites? You let Addie have a ball destroying them! This entertained her for quite sometime...long enough for me to help put the real ones together with Whit.

Chillin' in the bath tub....she loves to play with her duckies and splash in the tub. Here she had started in a sitting position and wiggled herself into this lounge position.

Auntie's shopping buddy- that's what her shirt says :) She is too! Haha, we've been doing lots of shopping lately for Whitney's wedding and Addie is always such a trooper to let us cart her around all over the place.

5 comments:

C and C Young said...

misprinted invites----that is horrible!!! At least they provided entertainment.

Megan said...

Hmmmm. Got any left over for Anna to destroy? I would love to be able to entertain her for a while while I, I don't know, take a shower! ;) Addie is so adorable. The last picture she looks like Pebbles - maybe she should be that for Halloween!

Jennie Taylor said...

What a fun week. Start those shoppers young :)Let's go to Kohls some time.

mlewrkmn said...

That looks like me in the bathtub. I just love my niece.

Netti said...

I love that pic. of her loungin in the bathtub!!