Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Thursday was our 6 year anniversary! I can't believe that much time has gone by. It has been a pretty blissful road too. I can honestly say that I've never for one minute had any regrets for marrying my best friend 6 years ago. I look back and we were so young! I was going to put a picture from our wedding up but I still haven't scanned them (yes, it was long enough ago our pictures weren't digital)

I'm so grateful that I get to be married to Jed. He is such a great person. He is so caring and willing to help others. He always listens to me ramble (which is often) and can always repeat it back when I think he isn't listening.
Just when I thought that I couldn't possible love this man any more, we had Addison. He has been such a sweet and cute dad with her that it makes my heart melt everyday. I have loved watching him with her and seeing how happy she is to see him when he comes home. I love you the most friend! Thanks for loving me back all these years!

Here we are 6 years later....this was this weekend at Jenny Lake

5 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you have been married 6 year too because we couldn't possibly be that old :)

Netti said...

Geez, this was a cute post!! I'm so glad you found such a great guy!! Happy Anniversary!

Pieces of Us said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married 6 years!

Jennie Taylor said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late) :)!!

Here's to 60 more!