Thursday, August 7, 2008

7 Months Old!

Hooray I'm seven months old! I just learned to clap my hands and I love to play in my jumper and go wild. I also have decided that I like most of my new baby food and my mommy cheated and let me try her zeppe yesterday and I LOVED it! I'm starting to get a tooth, but it hasn't come through yet.


Addie got these pictures taken by her great aunt Janet today.....so cute! Janet started her own photography business "Shadows of Time" and she does such a great job. Anyone wanting fun family, wedding, or baby pictures should call her. She has great pricing and will come to you if you want :)

This picture is just too sweet....it reminds me of getting her first pictures done at 7 weeks- time has flown by!One of my favorite outfits ever! She's pretty cute too :)

Pretty girl in a big poofy girly dress! This is for her uncle Dustin's wedding in 2 weeks....but who can wait that long? Not me!

7 comments:

C and C Young said...

Time really flies by way too fast. She is so pretty and I absolutely LOVE that dress. I can't wait to have a little girl I can dress up...well, actually I can wait for now, but you get the picture.

Pieces of Us said...

I can't believe she is already 7 months old! She is getting so big. Those pictures are so cute too!

Niki said...

Love the pics I can't believe how much bigger she is since the last time I saw her a month ago. Wow time really flies. Can't wait to see you guys pretty soon.

Jennie Taylor said...

She is adorable!!! and very well dressed!

Megan said...

Before you know it you will be making her 2 year old doctors appointment. Holy crap - it is weird. I love those pictures - she is seriously so gorgeous. I have mentioned before that I also love that dress. Too bad you bought it a while back or I would have gone and got one for Anna....oh well.

Jenny said...

Don't tell me that Megan! Haha, I already have issues that she's now closer to a year old than a newborn! It goes by sooo fast I can't believe it! Btw, I still see similar dresses at Dillard's ;)
As you know, I'm pretty girly, so I'm sure it doesn't surprise you that my daughter is in dresses and skirts all the time. In fact there was a THIRD dress in the "photoshoot"! Lol, I know I'm ridiculous...

heather bing said...

Jenny, it's been forever this is Heather (Dayton) Bingham. How are you? Your little girl is adorable! I can't believe you married a Weller, small world! Where are you guys living? Check out my blog www.binghamhome.blogspot.com