Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jackson Hole

Happy Birthday Whitney and Ashley! Jed's sisters turned 19 on Sunday, so we all played in Jackson Hole this weekend to celebrate. Here are the birthday girls with Addie after a yummy breakfast at the Bunnery.

Our little family at Jenny Lake- look at those pretty mountains!
Jed, me, Addie, Kacey and Blake hanging out at Jenny Lake. It was a fun little adventure up to the Tetons....we all agreed it was better than looking at overpriced tourist shops in town.
I don't usually like a lot of pictures without people in them, but this was too gorgeous!


5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend jaunt up to Jackson. Thanks for your dress advice whilst up there. :)

Megan said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a fun time. Those pictures are gorgeous! I wish I had a lake names after me.

Netti said...

I agree, adventures in the Tetons are much better than visiting the tourist shops. Looks like you guys had a grand time!!

C and C Young said...

I love that you went to Jenny lake--how fitting. Those pics are so pretty! Congrats on 6 yrs--that is awesome. It seems just like yesterday I was at your bridal shower!

Melissa Rees said...

Jenny Lake. That kills me! You guys are so cute. 6 years of wedded bliss already? That's crazy! Me and Ter bear are closing in on #8. Where has the time gone?