Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Deacon!

Deacon turned the big ONE year old yesterday! We celebrated on Sunday with a fun birthday party for him. He is such a cute happy boy and seemed to enjoy his own party :) It was his mommy, Melissa's birthday and her twin, Maria's too so it was a party to the power of 3!

The kids all loved the play hut Deacon got. Addie called it a tent and thought it was the coolest thing ever. They got a little wild, but had a lot of fun.

Check this face out.... Deacon was confused as to what he was supposed to be doing with this piece of cake in front of him. He kind of looks like, what do you want from me people??
We had fun celebrating with you Deacon! Happy Birthday to you and your mommy and auntie too! I hear that they turned "29" ......again.

4 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

OMG how cute is that post?! I need copies of those pictures! How the heck do you post your pics with the caption? Help me!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Yes, you do have cute kids in your family!

Maria said...

Thanks for the birthday shout-out! It was such a great party and those pics of Deacon are so cute! Addie is such a beautiful little girl; I can't believe how much she's grown.

Pieces of Us said...

Happy Birthday Deacon!

K that picture of my Beckam is SO dang cute! You have got to email it to me!