Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to the world baby Tristan!

Tristan Duayne Metz
Born on Setember 24th at 3:59pm. He's 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches long. Healthy baby boy!!
Here's his cute mommy, Whitney. I took this picture on Saturday.

Awe! Cute little family! Whitney, Chris and baby Tristan

Papa Steve and Grammy Dawn were SO proud of their cute, first grandson! They couldn't stop looking at him- well none of us could! Ha, I had to remind them all to look at the camera and not that cute baby boy
Finally I got my turn to hold my new nephew! I was so excited. I was at the hospital the last couple of hours waiting and waiting and it felt sooo long. I love him already!

Gramp, Addie and Tristan
Later, we I went back with Addie and Jed to meet Tristan. Addie was a bit overwhelmed with all the people in one hospital room, but she definitely was happy to meet Tristan. When we left to get in the car she said "baby....Tristan.....time?" she says "time" when she wants to do something one more time :) I hope that they'll be cute little friends as he gets older.
Congrats to Whit and Chris! Whit you did great yesterday and I know you'll be such a cute mommy!!

3 comments:

Netti said...

Precious baby boy!! And I can't believe how big Addie is getting, that last picture of her, I didn't even realize it was her at first.

Congrats on the first nephew on Jed's side!!:)

Lori said...

Congrats Whit. And yay for Addie having a new friend.

Maria said...

So cute! Congrats to you, auntie!