Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm really not on top of this

Man, I've been such a blog slacker. Not even keeping it to once a week. I keep thinking about stuff I should blog about does that count? I've just been unmotivated. So here's a bunch of random thoughts and pictures from the past week or two...I'll keep it brief since last time I blogged I ended up doing three posts in one day.

I'm going to go out of order, because the first order of business is the BEST and CUTEST for sure

Steven Emmett Weller

Emmett surprised his mommy and daddy by arriving 3 weeks early on Tuesday August 10, 2010

He weighs in at a sweet and tiny 5 lbs 8 oz and has about the cutest blonde fuzzy hair I've ever seen. Oh I just want to squeeze this little guy! Sad part? Oh um I haven't been able to because me and Addie are sick. BOO to sickness. We're so happy that he's healthy and here and has made two very proud parents! Congrats Blake and Kacey- love your cute family!!


So let's see...in other news we've had a few dogs here this week. We had Steve and Dawn dog while they're out of town and then when Kacey went into labor we got a couple more visitors. Here are the 3 boys all trying to sit on or around my lap :) Addie has thought having them here has been quite entertaining. She loves to hold their leashes and take them out.


Addie mimicking Willey's couch position. Weirdo


Some other random stuff:

*We got family pictures taken on Monday night, so I'll be posting them in a couple weeks when I get them back.

*I discovered for myself the one Coke machine to rule them all at the Noodles & Co in Sugarhouse (thanks Cassi for the tip!!) 160 Flavor options baby! Oh Yeah!


* I attended a SYTYCD party. It was really more of a So you think you can talk/eat/watch the show at the same time party ;) It was fun to have a girls night and I'm always up for some good food and desserts like these:


This isn't even half the food. I like that I have foodie friends.
Yes, I know I could have taken pictures of my actual friends, but ah well.

*We got to see cute baby Brightyn and her mama Janiel! They were in town for Janiel's brother's wedding so we not only saw them at the wedding reception, but had our own swim day at my mom's house with them. It was fun to catch up and play with them. Thanks Janiel!



That's about it for now! Hope you're all enjoying the end of summer. We're still needing to get a camping trip in...hmm...maybe Labor Day.

5 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

Didn't Blake and Kacey just get married?! Time flies. Love the coke machine too!

Amanda said...

Good to know other people struggle blogging too!
Love the update! I will get the pics to you soon!

Maria said...

I have been dying to try one of those Coke machines, but honestly, I'd probably just end up choosing good old Diet.

Megan said...

Mmmm. I love food. Good thing we will be having another food/friend fest soon :) I hope you are feeling better!

Janiel said...

It was so fun hanging out!! Your mom is so pretty!