Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcoming Emmett

Sunday evening we all got together at the Wellers to celebrate the arrival of this cute little bundle of joy


We had originally planned to have a family baby shower for Blake and Kacey, but when Emmett decided to arrive a few weeks early, he became the guest of honor! Kacey was such a trooper to still go ahead with the shower and allow her sweet newborn to be passed around to the family. We all adore him already! Thanks Blake and Kacey for sharing your little one!

I made a cake that matches the decor of his nursery :)

The cute new family
Kacey, Blake and baby Emmett

I made some little onesie cookies too

Emmett got lots of love and presents. I was sad that I was still sick so I couldn't hold him, but his other aunties and grandparents all got their Emmett cuddles in :)
Aunt Ashley

Aunt Terra

I just adore this picture of Emmett's great grandparents (aka Gram and Gramp)
They sure love their great grand babies!

*****

Finally, three days later.....I got my turn :)
He's so tiny and sweet. I could just eat him up!
I look a titch scary/dark circles-esque....but he's cute so whatever.

2 comments:

Lori said...

yay welcome to the world emmett!

Megan said...

Super cute. Both the baby and your yummy treats. One week and counting. Hip hip hooray! :)