Monday, August 30, 2010

summer 2010 wrap up

Well, September is almost here (YESSS!!) I could literally smell it in the air tonight.....and that means summer is coming to an end. I dumped my Blackberry photos the other day onto the computer, so I thought I'd share some of our summer fun pictures that I haven't posted yet as a final "This was our a taste of our Summer" post. At least what I caught on my phone and didn't already share.

Enjoy....

friends

chillin' with daddy


um...it's mine Bryan



did lots of swimming

sleepy and dopey

ash and ian play time

this is how entertaining watching chicks bake is



awww....

matching toes

jed's skills

cute lil emmett



We've had lots of parties, bbq's, play dates, parks, pools, treats and fun! I LOVE summer, but I'm ready for fall. I really just love having 4 seasons (well winter could be half as long, but whatever). I'm looking forward to crisp fall air, making caramel apples and cinnamon rolls, playing outside without sweating immediately, Halloween, Thanksgiving...ahhh I just adore Autumn.

Peace out Summer 2010. Much love.

5 comments:

Lori said...

i will miss my jenny's caramel apples this year...and your cinnamon rolls... and halloween party... wow lots of jenny is associated with the fall. haha.

Melissa Rees said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Rees said...

I love Autumn too!! I don't know what it is about the fall, but I really feel good when it gets here!! And the holidays aren't too bad either :)

Megan said...

Mmmmm. Cinnamon rolls and caramel apples.

Fall is a favorite of mine. If it just didn't mean that Winter was coming.....

Andrea said...

Aww, I haven't seen Bryan forever! Tell him hi for me.

I agree with you about autumn, Jenny. I am so looking forward to it.

Cute summer pics!