Thursday, August 27, 2009

Great to be 88!

My grandpa Workman turned 88 on Sunday, so we went down for a little visit and some cake. He says he feels "Better than I should!" for being 88 years old.
Grandpa LOVES babies, grandkids and great grandkids! Addie was great grandkid number 28!! Number 31 will arrive in November!

Great Grandpa giving Addie some smooches. Muah! He was eating her up. She was really cute and called him grandpa and even told him happy birthday. Definitely helped make his day.

Addie and Grandpa Randy

3 comments:

Netti said...

I really wish we wouldn't have missed out on this! Cute Grandpa. I can't believe there are 31 great grandchildren. No wonder I can't keep track of who anyone is anymore. We are QUITE the crew.

Lori said...

happy birthday to your grandpa. :)

Emmy said...

Darn, I missed Grandpa's birthday too! We were actually having a double b-day party for Aedan and Brynn that day. I love how Grandpa just adores the great-grandkids. I need to take my kiddos out to see him. I'm glad Addie made him so happy that day, those are cute pics!