Thursday, August 20, 2009

The WINNER is.....

CRAIG!!!
Who said: "I would love to see a gallery of various projects they have done I think thats always a big selling point is seeing something someone else has had done and being able to say "I want that" . Also, If they ever get anyone asking for dish or direct tv service I would love to help them put it in. Enter me in the drawing Please!"
Congratulations Craig!! You just won yourself a new Blu-Ray Player! Get ready for the majesty that is true 1080p resolution. Please fill out the contact us form on www.plutoniumhomemedia.com and they will arrange delivery.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe he won...I am about to cry right now I am so freaking excited! You don't even know how bad he wanted to win this. THANKS SO MUCH!