Monday, August 10, 2009

This week in pictures....(a LOT of pictures)

We've had a busy week! Didn't realize until I looked through all of our pictures how much we've done. Here's what we've been up to, in reverse order....

Movie Night
What?? This isn't how YOUR family watches movies? Well when your family is also Plutonium Home Media Solutions, you get some sweet hook ups :)

Waaaay better than the drive-in


Shower for Whitney and baby Tristan
Addie was "helping" Whit by handing her tissue paper and saying "bank you" to herself each time. Hee hee.....love this girl.
Awe cute baby Mia
Kacey made adorable decorations
Ashley and I made giraffe cupcakes :)


Dinosaur Park

Lizzie and Addie are cute little friends. They had fun at the park and Lizzie was nice enough to share her treats, so of course she won Addie over.

Yummy
Only picture I took from the "SYTYCD" finale

Charlotte's Blessing

12 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

k those giraffe cupcakes are for sure the cutest thing I have ever seen. and the yummiest!! I want to eat one now!!

cidnym said...

Your pictures are darling! The shower was so fun...thank you. I took two cupcakes home for the boys, but stopped at Gateway for a quick shopping spree. By the the time Eden and I started home again, she was starving. So she ate those cookie giraffes, before I could give them to the boys. LOL They were an awesome save!!!

Netti said...

Your movie night is like the coolest movie night ever in all the world if ya ask me!!!

Those giraffe cupcakes are ADORABLE!!!! Did you know that I call myself Giraffenette because I feel like my neck is way too long?? So I felt a kin-ship with the giraffe cupcakes the moment I saw them! Ha ha.

Niki said...

You guys know how to spend a week, it looks like you kept pretty busy. Plus you worked too. Wow you must have been exhausted! We had fun sharing some of those fun times too.

Lori said...

what a fun week! Van was all jealous when i showed him the pic of the movie night. :)

miss you!

10zfam said...

luv the giraffe cupcakes. at least you took a picture at the SYTYCD pary- i didn't even take any. love the movie watching

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

That is some pretty awesome movie watching but I wouldn't expect anything less from the Wellers. I love the one picture you took at the party....we know what you liked. :)

Maria said...

I want a home movie setup like that!

C and C Young said...

FUN! Jealous. Your week was good busy...mine bad busy. I'm LAME.

Emmy said...

That outdoor movie setup is awesome! Lucky! Your giraffe cupcakes looked so adorable (and yummy)!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Your movie night looked so fun!! And way cute shower stuff!

Janiel said...

Those giraffe cupcakes are adorable!! I love how creative you are :)