Saturday, August 29, 2009

A whole lot of whatever

Okay....well....I have a few random thoughts from this week. None of them go together, but nonetheless, I'm blogging them all anyway. Sorry, it's all pretty random.


First off- A BIG sigh of relief today!

I passed my state mortgage exam!!! Wahoo!!! I seriously was so terrified last night because the class was only 20 hours in 4 days. Soooo basically they just couldn't cover the material in that time. I had to re-read the entire book, do 5 practice tests and loan/math equations so I wouldn't fail. Jed was nice enough to stay up asking me all the stupid double negative test questions so I'd pass. Thanks friend! :)


An annoyance of this week is depicted in the photo below.... Seriously- EVERY. SINGLE. ROUTE. has some sort of construction! The other day I went to work in the morning at 9am on 40th street and it was all normal. Yaaaaah, I left at 2pm, and that picture you see there? Yep, that's half of 40th street gone. Serenity now!


ADDISON, the one-year-old blogger! Okay, not really. But I did make her a blog, so that I can keep a record of all the daily or more frequent things she says and does that I want to have written down. If you click on her picture on my sidebar you can take a look.
I figured it'll be like a little journal of hers and I'll just make a separate blog book for her at the end of each year. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a HUGE fan of blog books. Journaling/scrapbooking/baby booking stuff ALL IN ONE. Love it.


Cute Mommy-to-be Janiel
Yes, I am totally touching her belly.....not sure why, just happened

I got to a baby shower today for my cute friend Janiel. Isn't she adorable pregnant? She's expecting a baby girl in November. I love seeing all the cute baby stuff at showers. It was a cupcake themed shower and was all so cute and creative. Of course I ate a cupcake too, which always makes me happy.
I have many other thoughts, but I can't remember them all now. It is only 9:30 on a Saturday night, and I swear it's midnight. Soooo tired. Addie had a runny nose today, so I'm hoping that she's not coming down with something......is cold season starting already? Not ready for that.
OHHHH!! Almost forgot! Went and saw "Julie and Julia" yesterday. Seriously so cute! I loved it. All of you blogging friends of mine will appreciate it. She blogs about cooking throughout the movie, which made me not only want to blog, but eat. Eat good food. Eat good french food..... mmmmm........

6 comments:

Netti said...

Dag blasted construction. I swear the whole of Utah is being plagued with it right now. Infuriating stuff.

So how coincidental, I saw Julie and Julia today with Jesse and LOVVVEEEDDD it for all the same reasons you did of course. She's stuck in an office, becomes an amazing cook and has a successful blog that turns into a book AND a movie. Hello. What a dream. I also loved the parts filmed in Paris. Sigh.

Melissa Rees said...

Congrats to you! I didn't know you were pursuing that. Terry has had it with construction!! He hates it when he works in Ogden!

Megan said...

Congrats again on passing the test. Mmmm cupcakes. I need to start crashing people's baby showers for the food. Or go back to when we were 18 and 19 and went to a farewell every week ;) I hate going through construction, but I can't complain too much since my husband supports our family as a direct result ;)

Janiel said...

We should of taken a couple pictures to find the best one.... I'm so glad that we got to see each other. I love hanging out with you and your mom. Thank you so much for coming!! I'm excited to see you in December!!

Jeff and Erin said...

congrats on passing your test, boo for construction, so excited for Janiel! but so sad that I wasn't able to be there :o( She looks so cute! and I really want to see that movie!

Maria said...

Good for you for passing your test! I took two finals and did not do so great on one of them...Addie is so smart! I was reading your other posts and I can't believe she knows so many letters.